Document Communication Technologies (DCT Consulting) provides professional services for in-plant print facilities concerning document technologies, print architecture, corporate reprographics and most types of printing. Our services include:
Our in-plant marketing sevice consists of:
– Custom consulting for the in-plant, their managers and supervisors
– Educational seminars
– Sales development
Custom consulting may include:
– Benchmarking, process improvement (re-engineering)
– Strategic planning and e-procurement.
The educational seminars cover topics such as:
– Improving management’s support In tough times
– Determine the in-plant’s financial contribution to the parent organization
– The why and how to of developing a meaningful chargeback system
– Creating and incorporating a vision and business plan for the in-plant
Sales development may include:
– Account penetration
– Database refinement
– Direct mail
Benchmarking Your Operation
Our Indicators for Success service allows you to benchmark your operations to industry standards via a comparative analysis as well as optimize your in-plant via an operational analysis. The Operational analysis evaluates your in-plant from a best practices perspective.
Benefits of such an evaluation provides an expert and neutral third party analysis of your in-plant showing your financial contribution as well as providing a basis for the justification of additional product offerings and supporting equipment and systems.
Find out more at Indicators for Success
Many times, an in-plant has difficulty justifying equipment to improve their current product delivery or add additional product capabilities to their organization.
This may be the result of a lack of understanding by management or a lack of a corroborating third party to evaluate and “score” the financial benefit of the expenditure.
Through our benchmarking tools and understanding of the printing industry, we are in a unique position to assist the in-plant in justifying the addition of equipment, software and other resources.
On-Site In-Plant Consulting
Our on-site in-plant consulting engagements include, but are not limited to:
– Process improvement strategies
– Strategic planning